Koegama has had a quiet few months, with its successful opening event giving players a chance to settle in. We want to take a moment to thank you all for joining us; we hope you'll be as excited as we are to continue on this adventure together. This news post brings several announcements with it.
A New Event Is Upon Us
With our Grand Opening in August and September being taken as a month of rest, things have been quiet in the world of Koegama.
However, things are about to get a lot less quiet. In our second sitewide event, (running from October 1st - November 30th) players will have a chance to influence the way Koegama develops. There will be several prompts to complete, design updates to be made, and canonical events for your hanasei to participate in and react to.
Players that participate in this event will also automatically be entered into a raffle; the prizes will be announced at a later date! There are four prompts to complete, and each one gives you a ticket. The more active you are, the better your chances!
How to participate
- Click here to play the event's introduction game.
- Once finished, head over here and complete your first event prompt, Settling Dust!
- From there, you can complete any other prompts you'd like!
- This event will last until November 30th, 23:59:59 UTC
- You must have a Koegama account and a hanachi-aged-or-above hanasei to participate.
In Case you missed the myo event...
October marks the beginning of spring for the world of Koegama! Known as the season of new beginnings, (in more ways than one) it's often a celebration of young life. Fittingly, we've added Larva MYO Eggs to the Freebies shop. These eggs are available to first time owners as a way to involve anyone that missed the grand opening event! They can be redeemed for a larva slot. Like other free MYOs, they cannot be traded or sold; unlike other free MYOs, they also cannot be gifted (until they're fully grown.)
To grow your Larva, you must participate in Growth Prompts (one prompt per month) to grow into adult hanasei.
For the entirety of October, your FTO MYO Larva will be allowed to grow two stages instead of one. This way, they will be eligible to participate in our current sitewide event for the second half of its run.
How to participate
- Go to the Freebies Shop and claim your FTO MYO Larva Egg.
- Submit a Claim (click here to see the claim guide) asking to turn your egg into a MYO slot. Remember to attach the egg to the claim!
- Once you've finished your design, submit a design update for approval from a mod.
- Participate in the appropriate Growth Prompt to age your hanasei by one stage each month (or two in October!)
Aether Training Shop
Our final announcement is a smaller one! As a tie-in to our current event, the Aether Training Shop has officially opened! Here, you can buy aether levels and paths for your hanasei using a new currency, aether experience. If you missed our last lore drop, you can learn more about Aether here.
As this is our Aether introduction event, all of our event prompts give a ton of exp to start you off. After the event ends, exp will be harder to earn, so be sure to take advantage!
Thank you for reading, and thank you again for your participation in Koegama!
You must log in to post a comment.Log in