Koegama has had a quiet few months, with its successful opening event giving players a chance to settle in. We want to take a moment to thank you all for joining us; we hope you'll be as excited as we are to continue on this adventure together. This news post brings several announcements with it.
A New Event Is Upon Us
With our Grand Opening in August and September being taken as a month of rest, things have been quiet in the world of Koegama.
However, things are about to get a lot less quiet. In our second sitewide event, (running from October 1st - November 30th) players will have a chance to influence the way Koegama develops. There will be several prompts to complete, design updates to be made, and canonical events for your hanasei to participate in and react to.
Players that participate in this event will also automatically be entered into a raffle; the prizes will be announced at a later date! There are four prompts to complete, and each one gives you a ticket. The more active you are, the better your chances!
How to participate
- Click here to play the event's introduction game.
- Once finished, head over here and complete your first event prompt, Settling Dust!
- From there, you can complete any other prompts you'd like!
- This event will last until November 30th, 23:59:59 UTC
- You must have a Koegama account and a hanachi-aged-or-above hanasei to participate.
In Case you missed the myo event...
October marks the beginning of spring for the world of Koegama! Known as the season of new beginnings, (in more ways than one) it's often a celebration of young life. Fittingly, we've added Larva MYO Eggs to the Freebies shop. These eggs are available to first time owners as a way to involve anyone that missed the grand opening event! They can be redeemed for a larva slot. Like other free MYOs, they cannot be traded or sold; unlike other free MYOs, they also cannot be gifted (until they're fully grown.)
To grow your Larva, you must participate in Growth Prompts (one prompt per month) to grow into adult hanasei.
For the entirety of October, your FTO MYO Larva will be allowed to grow two stages instead of one. This way, they will be eligible to participate in our current sitewide event for the second half of its run.
How to participate
- Go to the Freebies Shop and claim your FTO MYO Larva Egg.
- Submit a Claim (click here to see the claim guide) asking to turn your egg into a MYO slot. Remember to attach the egg to the claim!
- Once you've finished your design, submit a design update for approval from a mod.
- Participate in the appropriate Growth Prompt to age your hanasei by one stage each month (or two in October!)
Aether Training Shop
Our final announcement is a smaller one! As a tie-in to our current event, the Aether Training Shop has officially opened! Here, you can buy aether levels and paths for your hanasei using a new currency, aether experience. If you missed our last lore drop, you can learn more about Aether here.
As this is our Aether introduction event, all of our event prompts give a ton of exp to start you off. After the event ends, exp will be harder to earn, so be sure to take advantage!
Thank you for reading, and thank you again for your participation in Koegama!
Koegama IS officially open!
After half a month of beta testing, with our beta testers participating in a private MYO event and prompt, Koegama is now ready to be opened to the public! With this, we'll be opening a public MYO event and prompt for everyone to participate!
Beta testers will receive badges to show their participation in the beta as soon as the artwork is finished, so please be patient with us, and thank you so much for sticking around and helping us to improve the site!
With the site opening, we're officially starting the free MYO event for the public! This event will allow you to make one Hanasei character for free, along with a prompt exclusive to this event, which will give you Mutation Trinkets after completion!
Before checking the MYO event and prompt, we recommend reading these links, which give information on Hanasei:
Species Overview - All information you need to know about the base anatomy.
Species Traits - All basic traits avaliable for free when creating a Hanasei!
Species Mutations - If you participate in the prompt, you'll get a Mutation Trinket I. This page shows more info on the mutations you'll be allowed to use when using your Trinket!
Design Guide - How to design a Hanasei, and how to submit it.
Discord link - Join our discord!
How to participate
You'll need a Koegama account to participate in this event! Register with your email (avoid Yahoo, as it often eats up registration emails from Lorekeeper. If you can only use Yahoo, join the discord and ask the mods to verify you!), and link your account to a DeviantArt account (you do not need to actually use the dA account to participate, it can be left alone after you use it to verify) to have free access to all features.
- Head out to the Freebies shop, and grab the egg.
- Submit a claim to turn your MYO egg into a MYO slot (more info here). You'll receive a MYO slot after the claim is approved by a staff member. You should submit this claim as soon as you receive the egg.
- Once you finished your design, submit it for approval on your MYO slot's page (more info on the Design Guide linked above).
- This MYO event will last until August 10th, 23:59:59 UTC. Afterwards, every MYO egg and slot unused will be deleted from the MYO database.
- The MYO egg and slot are account bound. The finished Hanasei design for the event can only be gifted, never traded or sold.
- Beta testers who already got a Hanasei from the Beta Tester MYO event cannot participate on this event.
Gift ART event prompt
Along with the MYO event, the Gift Art Event Prompt is also open! Check out the prompt page for more info on it! It has all the rules and guidelines for it.
You do not need to have a Hanasei to participate either, so you can complete it and grab Mutation Trinkets before making your MYO!